Little Rock Family Housing will develop new, interactive neighborhoods at LRAFB that will exceed the Air Force’s minimum standards. Our vision for the LRAFB neighborhoods addresses the needs and desires of the Air Force and its families. Some highlights of the project include:
- Provide homes with family rooms, walk-in closets, and storage areas.
- Upgrade the electrical system and provide cabling for internet access for each home.
- Provide a resident Property Manager and dedicated neighborhood maintenance teams.
- Build homes to meet noise abatement standards and provide outdoor privacy screens.
- Homes have been designed that meet Energy Star criteria while providing comfortable environments.
- Provide exercise facilities in the Town Hall and Clubhouses and pedestrian/bike paths.
- Provide increased amenities and finishes in senior grade homes and Clubhouses for senior NCO and Officer families.