Residents make up the livelihood of a community and we are happy to be here to help with all your resident care needs. You can find current community news and links that will help you find out what has been going on in the area, as well as some helpful links to local websites. The Resident Handbook is also available should you have any questions about community policies and procedures. If you need to request a service call you can send us an email and we will promptly respond. Forms are also available for you to download and fill out prior to coming to our office.
We strive for excellence using better ways to ensure high quality in our services. Some of the services offered to residents of our community are listed below.
- Notary Public Service: Recognizing the needs of our residents and the extraordinary demands placed on LRAFB Legal Staff, Little Rock Family Housing is pleased to announce a free NOTARY PUBLIC service. Please bring your documents to either the Town Hall at 101 Arkansas Blvd, or to the Leasing office at Bldg 1995. To accommodate our normal duties, Notary Services will be available from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- 24-hour service call for emergencies.
- Maintenance will be handled by Jenson Enterprises. Please call them at (501)987-6802. Routine and Urgent Service Requests can also be sent to us on-line using the link to the right.
- Self Help items are provided at Bldg 2000 on Arkansas Blvd
- We provide yard waste, trash, and recycle collections. Trash, yard waste, and recycle containers are provided. If you need these or require a replacement, please contact Maintenance at (501) 987-6802.
- A bulk item drop-off dumpster is located along side the basketball court at along side the Town Hall building. The following items are not permitted to be dumped in this container; household trash, car batteries, tires, appliances, and hazardous chemicals.
- Pest Control is completed through Patriot Pest Control. Residents in need of pest control can place a work order with Maintenance at (501) 987-6802.
- We will keep in touch with the community via the Neighborhood Advisory Council (NAC), monthly newsletters distributed in the Drop Zone, as well as this website.